Wayne Rooney has revealed the players that “controlled the Manchester United dressing room” during his time at the club.
However, Rooney said it was always clear that no player would be allowed to believe they were bigger than the team.
“That would never be allowed to happen.
“The likes of Ryan Giggs, Gary Neville, Paul Scholes, Rio Ferdinand myself – players who had Man U in them and wanted the best for that club – would never allow anyone to mess that up.
“We controlled the dressing room ourselves. Alex Ferguson didn’t really need to control that. The players had the trust of the manager to do that themselves,” Rooney said in an interview with the Men In Blazers TV show.
- Winners’ Chapel 17 February 2019 Live Service Broadcast February 17, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019