Senator Magnus Abe, the lawmaker representing Rivers East Senatorial District has denied rumours of him dumping the ruling All Progressives Congress for the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.
Abe denied some online reports of his defection in a chat with reporters this evening saying, “how can I leave my father’s house and deny my inheritance? We built the house with our tears, our sweat, and our blood. No stranger can chase me out of my home. Desperation leads to fake news. Ignore them and focus on the God of justice”.
The APC factions led by Abe and Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, have been in a supremacy battle over the Rivers-East senatorial ticket of the party.
The Abe-led faction had held an indirect primary that fielded the lawmaker as candidate while the Amaechi-led faction had conducted a direct primary that produced Tonye Cole as candidate.
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019