Shehu Sani, the Senator representing Kaduna Central on Tuesday joined Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) days after he left the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Sani made this known in a statement by his Special Adviser, Political and Ideology, Mr Suleiman Ahmed, in Abuja.
He said: “It has become impossible for the senator to continue to co-habit with reactionaries and their perfidious and inimical style of politics.
“Sen. Sani maintains the highest respect and honour for President Muhammadu Buhari. However, we prefer to live in a Cottage of Honour than a mansion of shame.
“Sen. Shehu Sani has returned to the PRP. PRP represents our socialist revolutionary ideology.
“Sen. Sani is now free from the toxicity and infamy APC existentially represents. We left the APC for the emperors and their lackeys.
“Sen. Shehu Sani has registered with the party and his ward is Kaduna South.’’
Confirming the development to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in an interview, the Kaduna State Chairman of the party, Dr Tom Maiyashi, said the lawmaker is now a member of the party.
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019