The National working Committee of the All Progressives Congress, led by Mr. Adams Oshiomhole, has been urged by Governor Rochas Okorocha, to submit the name of his son in-law, Mr, Uche Nwosu, to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as the winner of the APC governorship primaries in Imo state.
Governor Rochas Okorocha who stated that Uche Nwosu remains the “only hope” for the state in a press conference, added that upholding Nwosu’s candidacy will “protect the high integrity of President Muhammadu Buhari and the integrity of the Party.”
“For some time now, I have been in Abuja fighting for the soul of Imo State from possible kidnap and subsequent destruction by political thieves.
“The only hope left for Imo State now is for Uche Nwosu to emerge as a candidate. Otherwise, there will be total economic catastrophe when I leave as governor.
“Though they have spoken falsely and badly about our candidate, nobody can say that he was a fraudster in Lagos or that he was an armed robber in Benin or an arrogant man or a criminal.”
“They have actually nothing to say about him except that he is my son-in-law,” the release read.
This is coming after Governor Rochas Okorocha, said that only his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, can win Imo 2019 governorship election in the state.
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019