Stephanie Linus will be screening her movie, ‘Dry,’ at the 2018 Ray Charles Week taking place at Dillard University in New Orleans, Lousiana, USA.
‘Dry,’ a 2014 Nigerian drama directed by and starring Stephanie Linus, will screen to an open public who will be attending the Ray Charles Week between October 25 and October 26, 2018.
In a statement by Adeola Adeyemo, Stephanie will also give a lecture at the Dillard University aside her movie screening.
The movie screening, the statement said, “is organized by the Dillard University Ray Charles Program, Dillard Film and Dillard University African World Student Organization to research, document, disseminate, preserve, and celebrate African American culture and foodways in the South.”
While the movie screening holds on Friday, October 26, 2018, Stephanie will be giving the lecture on Thursday, October 25, 2018.
The actress will be speaking on “The Emergence of African Storytellers and Their New Narrative” at the university. Stephanie will also be joining a list of speakers for previous editions, which include Denzel Washington and Tunde Wey.
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019