Free Education in Liberia – There was massive celebration at the University of Liberia as President George Weah declared that the university and all other public universities in the country tuition-free.
The 52-year-old made the announcement today during his visit to the University of Liberia and also took to his Facebook page to announce the news to the world.
After making the joyful announcement, the president also promised that he would make University education free in the country and make Liberia an example to other African nations.
In a statement made on his official Facebook page, the president wrote: “Today, I am excited to announce that I have declared the University of Liberia and all other public universities in Liberia Tuition-free for all undergraduates.”
Watch the announcent video below.
- Dunamis Live Service 17 February 2019 at Glory Dome February 17, 2019
- Winners’ Chapel 17 February 2019 Live Service Broadcast February 17, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019