Members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN, better known as Shi’ites, on Monday, defied warnings by a combined force of the Nigerian army and the police as they poured into the FCT from all major routes, to observe the Arbaeen mourning processions.
The ensuing fracas led to the security operatives allegedly opening fire on the group.
Some people have been reported dead, but the exact number is not yet clear as reports are hazy at the moment.
- Davido hails Osun election tribunal judgement, says ‘Mandate returned’ March 22, 2019
- Breaking: Tribunal declares PDP’s Adeleke winner of 2018 Osun Gov election March 22, 2019
- INEC cancels rerun election in Niger, declares PDP candidate winner March 22, 2019
- Singer Rihanna latest hot photos March 22, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 22 March 2019 – Thoughts of the Heart March 22, 2019