Notable national leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party were, on Friday in Abuja, teargassed by the Police officers.
The operatives fired tear gas at the protesters in a bid to prevent the protesters from entering the Force Headquarters in Abuja.
Senator Dino Melaye and other PDP leaders were involved in a struggle with police officers during a protest at the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) over the result of the recently-concluded Osun governorship election today.
Others who also had raw deal in the hands of the Police were the Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose; his Taraba State counterpart, Darius Ishaku; a former Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, presidential aspirants, Danti Baba Ahmed and Tanimu Turaki.
Dogara left shortly after the team visited the Independent National Electoral Commission headquarters, Maitama, Abuja.
Secondus and his team complained about the outcome of the Osun State governorship election, which they believed was won by the PDP candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, but was rigged in favour of the APC candidate, Gboyega Oyetola.
The Secondus team had stormed the Police headquarters, Louis Edet House, for the protest, but the protesters were prevented by the Police from entering their premises.
The Police also fired gun shots into the air to disperse the protesters who scampered for safety in different directions, with some people sustaining injuries.
Some of the protesters and journalists who were affected by the teargas were revived with water.
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 22 February 2019 Devotional – He Holds Our Hand February 21, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 22 February 2019 – The Enemy Deceives Us Scripture February 21, 2019