Nollywood actress and film maker Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has been unveiled as one of the Most Influential 100 People of African Descent.
She was honored in New York City, following the opening of the 73rd UN General Assembly.
Omotola who has appeared in over 300 films, with several high-profile awards, made the announcement on her social media saying, “Honoured to be one of the Most Influential 100 People of African Descent at the United Nations by @mipad100“.
Most Influential People of African Descent (MIPAD) award distinguishes excellence in people of African descent from over 50 countries worldwide in support of the United Nations International Decade for People of African Descent (IDPAD) 2015 – 2024
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019