Kashif Ali, a 21-year-old student from Raipur village in Sialkot, Pakistan and Maria Helena Abrams, a 41-year-old reiki master, driver and dog trainer from California, have tied the knot.
The couple met on the Instagram 10 months ego, fell in love and decided to get married. The wedding took place in a Sialkot hotel on Friday.
After the wedding, Helena said she felt “very loved, and a little sleepy”. She added: “Kashif is wonderful. I love him. He makes me happy.”
“I don’t know whether we’ll live in Pakistan or America and it doesn’t matter as long as we’re together,” said Helena, who has embraced Islam.
Harrysong hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana. Harrysong who is currently in Ghana has been hospitalized...
Zodwa Wabantu says her fiancee will take her surname after marriage
Popular South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu has revealed that her fiance, Ntobeko Linda will bear her surname after they...
Censor Board set up panels to analyse Bobrisky’s new movie and may ban it
The National Film and Video Censors Board has set up three panels to analyse a new movie starring popular Nigerian...
Game of Thrones finale draws staggering 19.3 million viewers
The finale of “Game of Thrones” drew a staggering 19.3 million viewers in the US Sunday evening, cementing the fantasy...
- Group urges Buhari re-appoint Lai Mohammmed May 26, 2019
- FG’s N500bn SIP has failed in the North, says Aisha Buhari May 26, 2019
- Gov. Okorocha in trouble as Court orders INEC not to issue certificate of returns May 26, 2019
- My Golden Home 27 May – 2 June 2019 Teasers – Zee World May 26, 2019
- Twist of Fate 31 May 2019 Update – Zee World May 26, 2019