Kashif Ali, a 21-year-old student from Raipur village in Sialkot, Pakistan and Maria Helena Abrams, a 41-year-old reiki master, driver and dog trainer from California, have tied the knot.
The couple met on the Instagram 10 months ego, fell in love and decided to get married. The wedding took place in a Sialkot hotel on Friday.
After the wedding, Helena said she felt “very loved, and a little sleepy”. She added: “Kashif is wonderful. I love him. He makes me happy.”
“I don’t know whether we’ll live in Pakistan or America and it doesn’t matter as long as we’re together,” said Helena, who has embraced Islam.
- Breaking: Many declared missing as herdsmen strike in Benue February 22, 2019
- Lagos high court orders Jay-Jay Okocha arrest February 22, 2019
- Blac Chyna blasts Soulja Boy, calls him a clout chaser February 22, 2019
- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche releases new single ‘Oh Prince of Peace’ [DOWNLOAD] February 22, 2019
- Senior chief pilot filmed sleeping at controls of plane (video) February 22, 2019