An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.0 struck off the coast of Japan’s Fukushima prefecture on Friday, Japan Meteorological Agency said.
So far no major damage or injuries were reported and no tsunami warning has been issued.
The temblor occurred at 11:30 p.m. local time, with the epicenter at latitude of 37.0 degrees North and a longitude of 141.2 degrees East and at depth of 50 km.
The quake logged four (4) in some parts of Fukushima prefecture on the Japanese seismic intensity scale which peaks at seven (7).
- EFCC boss, Magu reveals amount stolen under Goodluck Jonathan March 25, 2019
- Two nurses arrested for allegedly selling baby for N350,000 (Photos) March 25, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Sunday Nkechi Blessing takes off her top in MC Galaxy’s live video March 25, 2019
- I flirted with some male housemates because men are sex-driven, says Ahneeka March 25, 2019
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019