52-year old transgender prisoner sent to male prison for sexually assaulting female inmates
Karen White, a 52-year-old transgender prisoner who sexually assaulted two inmates at a women’s jail and had previously raped two other women has been given a life sentence by Leeds Crown Court.
He attacked two women in 2017 while on remand at HMP New Hall, in Wakefield, for other offenses. The convict, who is transitioning, was described as a “predator” who was a danger to women and children.
The court heard White, who was born male and now identifies as a woman, used her “transgender persona” to put herself in contact with vulnerable women.
Passing sentence, Judge Christopher Batty said: “You are a predator and highly manipulative and in my view you are a danger. “You represent a significant risk of serious harm to children, to women and to the general public.
White was on remand at HMP New Hall for other offences when she attacked the two women between September and October last year. She was moved to a male prison after pleading guilty to the offences in September.
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019