An American tourist lost his life after he visited an island in India and was killed by an island tribe that has no connection or contact with the outside world. Authorities said that John Allen Chau, 27, was attacked with bows and arrows.
John paid five local fishermen to take him to the North Sentinel Island. A tribe called the Sentinelese lives on the island and are known to be violent towards outsiders, making it clear that they have no desire in forming any connection. This group is so hostile that it’s “off-limits to visitors under Indian law.” The law was also put into place to protect their way of life, and keep them from being exposed to any outside pathogens or diseases that could potentially wipe them all out.
One of the men who helped John get to the island told authorities that they had made it to the island on Nov. 14 around midnight. The next day, John used a kayak to get closer to the island and speak with the islanders. The fishermen told authorities that they last saw John alive on Friday, and the next day saw his body “being dragged and then buried.”
“The fishermen saw the tribals tying a rope around his neck and dragging his body,” one source told FoxNews
Read More: NBCNews
- President Buhari makes new appointment March 25, 2019
- EFCC boss, Magu reveals amount stolen under Goodluck Jonathan March 25, 2019
- Two nurses arrested for allegedly selling baby for N350,000 (Photos) March 25, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Sunday Nkechi Blessing takes off her top in MC Galaxy’s live video March 25, 2019
- I flirted with some male housemates because men are sex-driven, says Ahneeka March 25, 2019