Andrew Wommack 23 November 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: The Silence of the Son
Scripture: Luke 22:63-64 “And the men that held Jesus mocked him, and smote him. And when they had blindfolded him, they struck him on the face, and asked him, saying, Prophesy, who is it that smote thee?“
Here is the account of God’s own creation mocking and insulting His Son without Him intervening. The pain that this must have caused the Father defies description.
Those who struck Jesus and told Him to prophesy who it was that struck Him, must have taken Jesus’ silence as proof that He was not who He claimed to be.
Andrew Wommack 23 November 2018 Daily Devotional – The Silence of the Son
The natural mind could not conceive that Almighty God would take this kind of abuse from His creation. But this was the plan of God.
Isaiah prophesied that, as a lamb before its shearers is dumb (Isa. 53:7), so Jesus would not open His mouth. Isaiah also mentioned that Jesus “was taken from prison and from judgment” referring to the fact that He was not given a fair trial (Isa. 53:8). Isaiah went on to prophesy in Isaiah 53:9 that Jesus would make “his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death.” This was fulfilled when Jesus was crucified between two thieves and buried in a rich man’s tomb.
Andrew Wommack 23 November 2018 Daily Devotional was written by The Association of Related Ministries International (ARMI) is an extension of Andrew Wommack Ministries (AWM).
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019