Former Arsenal boss, Arsene Wenger, is close to finalising a deal to take over at AC Milan, France Football reports.
It is believed that Wenger has been negotiating with the Serie A side for some weeks and talks have almost reached a conclusion.
If the deal pulls through, the Frenchman will replace Gennaro Gattuso as the club’s manager.
Wenger will also have additional responsibilities in the inner workings of the club, alongside sporting director Leonardo.
Last month, Arsene Wenger claimed he will return to management in the New Year.
- Burna Boy and Stefflon Don in new loved up video February 17, 2019
- Pope defrocks Cardinal Theodore McCarrick over sex abuse allegations February 17, 2019
- BBNaija’s Khloe offers accommodation to stranded youth corpers around Lekki February 17, 2019
- Don’t vote for Buhari, he looks sick – Afia Schwarzenegger tells Nigerians February 17, 2019
- Man fights PHCN official with machete over light disconnection in Lagos (Watch Video) February 17, 2019