Messi’s injury latest update – Barcelona manager, Ernesto Valverde has provided latest update on captain, Lionel Messi’s injury ahead of his side’s Champions League clash with Inter Milan on Tuesday night at the San Siro Stadium.
Valverde said Messi, who is currently out with a broken bone in his right arm, could play against Inter.
Valverde’s men have won the four games they have played without Messi, including beating Inter Milan 2-0 at the Nou Camp last month and also thrashing Real Madrid 5-1 in the El Clasico La Liga.
“Leo is at the point where he might be available, but we have to wait for the training session. We have to see if he’s safe to play,” Reuters quoted Valverde as saying in his pre-match press conference on Monday.
“In terms of his play and his movements, he’s fine. We have to wait. … It’s always better if he’s there. Of course it’s necessary to get Messi back as soon as possible.
“There are three or four possibilities. One is that he plays from the start, or he comes on, or he goes off. What we won’t do is take any risks.”
- Burna Boy and Stefflon Don in new loved up video February 17, 2019
- Pope defrocks Cardinal Theodore McCarrick over sex abuse allegations February 17, 2019
- BBNaija’s Khloe offers accommodation to stranded youth corpers around Lekki February 17, 2019
- Don’t vote for Buhari, he looks sick – Afia Schwarzenegger tells Nigerians February 17, 2019
- Man fights PHCN official with machete over light disconnection in Lagos (Watch Video) February 17, 2019