President Buhari has approved the reduction in the cost of forms for JAMB, UTME, NECO SSCE and the Basic Education Certificate Examination. His Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, shared the news on twitter.
”President @MBuhari approves the reduction in the cost of Forms for JAMB UTME, NECO SSCE and Basic Education Certificate Examination JAMB from N5,000 to N3,500, NECO from N11,350, to N9,850. With effect from January 2019.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019