The Senate President, Bukola Saraki has reacted to the viral audio which recently appeared online that he allegedly spent millions campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the 2015 election.
In the alleged audio, Saraki was heard saying he is angry with Buhari because he was not compensated and has not benefited from the APC government since 2015.
But reacting to the clip, Saraki, speaking through his Special Assistant on New Media, Olu Onemola, said the audio was doctored.
“That audio file is doctored and entirely fake.“ he said.
- EFCC boss, Magu reveals amount stolen under Goodluck Jonathan March 25, 2019
- Two nurses arrested for allegedly selling baby for N350,000 (Photos) March 25, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Sunday Nkechi Blessing takes off her top in MC Galaxy’s live video March 25, 2019
- I flirted with some male housemates because men are sex-driven, says Ahneeka March 25, 2019
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019