Caitlyn Jenner’s home in the Malibu hills has been destroyed by wildfires raging in Southern California.
According to TMZ, the 500 square foot, 4-bedroom pad overlooking the Malibu beach west of Los Angeles was engulfed in flames from the Woolsey Fire.
Meanwhile Lady Gaga’s mansion nearby in Malibu was seen surrounded by a blanket of thick smoke as the blaze overtook the beachside city before moving along toward Oxnard.
So far, over 150,000 residents in Southern California have been ordered to evacuate as the Hill and Woolsey Fires move westward toward the Pacific Ocean.
At around 7am local time Friday, officials issued a mandatory evacuation order for the entire city of Malibu as the fire was declared an ‘imminent threat’.
- Davido hails Osun election tribunal judgement, says ‘Mandate returned’ March 22, 2019
- Breaking: Tribunal declares PDP’s Adeleke winner of 2018 Osun Gov election March 22, 2019
- INEC cancels rerun election in Niger, declares PDP candidate winner March 22, 2019
- Singer Rihanna latest hot photos March 22, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 22 March 2019 – Thoughts of the Heart March 22, 2019