A man who had an accident that put him in a coma for 12 years has finally woken up after his mother took care of him around the clock for the entire 12 years.
Wang Shuboa, from eastern China, suffered catastrophic injuries in the 2006 accident, which happened when he was 36 in Shouguang in eastern China. He was in a coma for over a decade and his mum Wei Mingying who was at his side all through was the first he saw when he awoke.
Wei, aged 75, spent all her savings on her son’s treatment, and told Chinese media that she went for a month without eating. She is now £13,000 in debt after as a result of huge medical bills.
Although Wang is unable to speak, he has exchanged smiles with his mother and she is optimistic that he can make a recovery.
She told Beijing News: “I am just overjoyed. I hope he will make a full recovery. I will never give up on him.”
- Burna Boy and Stefflon Don in new loved up video February 17, 2019
- Pope defrocks Cardinal Theodore McCarrick over sex abuse allegations February 17, 2019
- BBNaija’s Khloe offers accommodation to stranded youth corpers around Lekki February 17, 2019
- Don’t vote for Buhari, he looks sick – Afia Schwarzenegger tells Nigerians February 17, 2019
- Man fights PHCN official with machete over light disconnection in Lagos (Watch Video) February 17, 2019