Juventus striker, Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly asked his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez to marry him.
Portugal’s best-selling newspaper Correio da Manha confirmed the engagement and revealed that the Spanish beauty said ‘Yes’ and has started trying on wedding dresses.
Correio da Manha, referring to Georgina by her nickname Gio, quoted a source as saying: ‘Cristiano has already asked Gio to marry him and the wedding will take place, but few people know the details. All that is known at the moment is that Gio has already tried on some wedding dresses.’
Earlier this year Ronaldo’s mum called Georgina her future daughter-in-law in a magazine interview about her son’s love life.
He said: ‘She is the mother of my grand-daughter. She is a future daughter-in-law. She’s not my daughter-in-law yet. She’s a future daughter-in-law. She’s a very calm person.’
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019