Nigerian superstar Davido on Saturday shut down rumors of a split from his girlfriend Avril Chioma after he dragged her on stage during his 30 Billion Concert performance in Uhuru Gardens, Nairobi.
Rumors of the split started circulating last month with several Nigerian showbiz outlets reporting that Davido had broken up with Chioma just six months after he surprised her with a Sh13 million luxurious Porsche gift on her 23rd birthday.
However, on Saturday, the award winning artiste proved his critics wrong when he surprised his Kenyan fans by pulling his gorgeous girlfriend on stage while he performed to the crowd his Assurance hit song, a dedication to Chioma.
Davido’s introduction of Chioma sent the crowd into a frenzy. Chioma would later retreat backstage, standing next to Davido’s DJ Ecool, making sure she gave her man full support.
Backed up with his band, Davido went on to wow the crowd with his energetic performance on the stage for a couple of hours belting out hits like Dami Duro, Ekuro, Fall, If and FIA.
Davido, who celebrated his 26th birthday on Friday while in Lagos, jetted into the country on Saturday evening ahead of the concert accompanied by Chioma and his team.
- Zee World: Saturday 23 Update on This is Fate March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 March Update on Twist Of Fate March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 March Update on Gangaa March 22, 2019
- Teacher filmed physically assaulting one of his female students in Lagos (video) March 22, 2019
- Two Nigerian women fight dirty in Italy (video) March 22, 2019