Demi Lovato has returned to Instagram following a 90 day stint in rehab after she suffered a drug overdose at home.
Referencing her recent treatment, Demi admitted that she was grateful to have made it home in time to cast her vote.
The Sober singer was looking well as she allowed herself to be photographed at the polling booth as she struck a sultry pose.
Demi’s fans were delighted to see her back on the blogging side.
“You are amazing and strong,” one told her.
“Welcome back Queen, you’ve been truly missed,” gushed another fan.
According to Mirror Online, Demi Lovato was spotted last week holding hands with designer Henry Levy at a Los Angeles restaurant
She appeared to be in good health when she was pictured eating at Matsuhisa restaurant in Beverly Hills with Henry, who is the founder of label Enfants Riches Deprimes.
It’s unclear if the pair are an item, but they were staring at each other affectionately across the dinner table and holding hands.
Demi’s mum Dianna De La Garza gave an update on her daughter’s health.
Appearing on Maria Menounos‘ Sirius XM show last week, Dianna spoke of the harrowing moment she received the news and also said she still isn’t certain what caused the overdose.
“Yes, she has 90 days and I couldn’t be more thankful or more proud of Demi Lovato because addiction being a disease is work. It’s very hard and there are no short cuts,” the author said.
Dianna was then asked what she thinks led to her daughter’s relapse.
“I can’t really say for sure. I really don’t know.”
- Burna Boy and Stefflon Don in new loved up video February 17, 2019
- Pope defrocks Cardinal Theodore McCarrick over sex abuse allegations February 17, 2019
- BBNaija’s Khloe offers accommodation to stranded youth corpers around Lekki February 17, 2019
- Don’t vote for Buhari, he looks sick – Afia Schwarzenegger tells Nigerians February 17, 2019
- Man fights PHCN official with machete over light disconnection in Lagos (Watch Video) February 17, 2019