Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti state, has ordered the reinstatement of the five Permanent Secretaries that were retired in 2014 by the immediate past administration of Ayodele Fayose.
Their reinstatement was made known in a statement issued on Tuesday night in Ado-Ekiti by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Olayinka Oyebode. Those reinstated are Emmanuel Oso, Alfred Ologuntoye, Ayodeji Ajayi, Funke Falodun, Ayoola Owolabi and Babatunde Alokan.
The statement said their reinstatement followed the successful hearing of their petitions by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) which declared that they were unfairly treated.
”The NHRC also agreed with the petitioners and the state government for their reinstatement and settlement of all their outstanding salaries and allowances for the period of their illegal termination of appointment. Consequently, Governor Kayode Fayemi directed that the five be reinstated accordingly,’’the statement said.
Letters communicating their reinstatement were signed by the Head of Service, Dr Olugbenga Faseluka. According to the letter, the reinstatement takes effect from Monday.
- President Buhari makes new appointment March 25, 2019
- EFCC boss, Magu reveals amount stolen under Goodluck Jonathan March 25, 2019
- Two nurses arrested for allegedly selling baby for N350,000 (Photos) March 25, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Sunday Nkechi Blessing takes off her top in MC Galaxy’s live video March 25, 2019
- I flirted with some male housemates because men are sex-driven, says Ahneeka March 25, 2019