France imposed sanctions including travel bans on 18 Saudi Arabia citizens linked to the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Earlier today, the foreign ministry announced the sanctions in a statement and also warned that more punitive actions could follow depending on results of the current investigation.
“The murder of Mr Khashoggi is a crime of extreme gravity, which moreover goes against freedom of the press and the most fundamental rights.
France asks that all light be shed on the manner in which such an act may have been committed. It expects from the Saudi authorities a transparent, detailed and exhaustive response,” the foreign ministry said.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019