Joyce Meyer 16 November 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Speak God’s Mind
Scripture: …He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently. – 1 Corinthians 10:13 (AMPC)
Message: One of our biggest mistakes we make is that we sometimes answer people too quickly, just giving them something off the top of our head. Only a fool utters his whole mind (see Proverbs 29:11 KJV).
Those who speak frequently and hastily are always in trouble, as the Bible says, There are those who speak rashly, like the piercing of a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing (Proverbs 12:18 AMPC).
Joyce Meyer 16 November 2018 Daily Devotional – Speak God’s Mind
Prayer Starter: Father, help me to pay attention to the things I say. Let my words today bring healing, wisdom and encouragement to those around me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Read Also: Attitude is Everything by Joyce Meyer
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019