Joyce Meyer 22 November 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Gifts of Grace
Proud people compare themselves to others and feel superior if they are able to do something others cannot do.
In 1 Corinthians 15:10, the apostle Paul wrote, But by grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) o God I am what I am (AMPC). If you do not realize you are what you are by the grace of God, you will think more highly of yourself than you should.
You should judge yourself soberly, knowing that without God you can do nothing of value. Success only comes by His grace. Your accomplishments and abilities are not yours to take credit for—they are gifts from a loving Father.
Joyce Meyer 22 November 2018 Daily Devotional – Gifts of Grace
Prayer Starter: Lord, thank You for Your grace that enables me to do everything. Help me to always treat others with an attitude of humility. Help me to constantly lean on You and humbly receive Your help. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer!
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019