Joyce Meyer 29 November 2018 Devotional
Topic: Avoid the Slingers
Scripture: You shall have no other gods before me. – Exodus 20:3
Message: There were people in the Bible called “slingers” who defeated their enemies by slinging stones and throwing dirt into their wells, contaminating their life source of water (see 2 Kings 3:25).
We all know people who sling accusation, judgment, criticism, and faultfinding at others. We certainly don’t want slingers in our life, and we don’t want to become slingers either.
Joyce Meyer 29 November 2018 Devotional – Avoid the Slingers
Don’t be a slinger who contaminates your own faith or the faith of those around you. Spending time with God will fill you with “living water” (see John 7:38). You will be edified and become a source of encouragement for others all day long.
Prayer Starter: Lord, I know it’s only through spending time with You that I can become a source of encouragement and blessing to others. Help me to protect this time and seek You diligently. Help me to become someone who is full of faith and who strengthens the faith of others. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer, the Founder of Joyce Meyer Ministries!
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 March 2019 – Grossly Misunderstood! March 22, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 March 2019 – Obscured by Clouds March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 Update on This is Fate March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 March Update on Twist Of Fate March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 March Update on Gangaa March 22, 2019