Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 12 November 2018
Topic: Retire from Self-Care
Scripture: O God, You are my God; early will I seek You… – Psalm 63:1 (NKJV)
Message: God wants to take care of you, and He can do a much better job of it if you will avoid a problem called independence, which is really self-care.
The desire to take care of yourself is based on fear. You are afraid of what might happen if you entrust yourself totally to God and He doesn’t come through for you. The root problem of independence is you trust yourself more than you trust God. Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 12 November 2018 – Retire from Self-Care
People love to have a backup plan. You may ask God to get involved in your life, but if He doesn’t respond as quickly as you’d like, you take control back into your own hands.
But God has a plan for you—and His plan is much better than yours. So, give yourself to Him and see what happens. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 12 November 2018 – Retire from Self-Care
Prayer Starter: Father, I can’t do it on my own. Help me to place my trust in You and turn over complete control. I want Your plan for my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional Message was written by Joyce Meyer!
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019
- Nina fires shot on Instagram after Alex and Tobi sex scandal March 25, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 25 March 2019 – The Spirit of Fika March 25, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 25th March 2019 – A Balanced Diet March 25, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Seeds of Destiny – Discerning the Voice of God March 25, 2019