A 22-year-old woman has been arrested in Kenya after she strangled her one-year-old son and disposed of his body at a dumpsite.
According to The Directorate of Criminal Investigations, DCI Kenya, Mercy Chepngeno was arrested on Saturday, in Kuresoi by Homicide Detectives.
She confessed to strangling the child and dumping the body at the Kenya Meteorological Department Staff Quarters’ dumpsite where she had worked as a house help for a few days.
The suspect will be arraigned in court after necessary police action and be charged with infanticide contrary to section 210 of the Penal Code.
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019