The Kardashians – Remember that one time Kim Kardashian called her sister Kourtney the “least exciting to look at” and the entire internet caught on fire in response? On this Sunday’s episode of KUWTK, Kim tries—and fails—to clarify her comments.
“Oh my god, people are going so crazy,” Kourtney says in a new clip, talking to Scott Disick and Kim. “People hate Kim from her comment on the show.”
Kim tried to explain what she meant. She really tried. “What I meant is you’re the most boring,” Kim says, which feels like a distinction without a difference, but OK. “People think that it’s like I said, ‘Kill your mom.'”
Kim, no, that’s definitely not what people thought. People thought you said your sister was the least exciting to look at, which is still rude. Here is Kourtney’s reaction to this crappy rationale:
Yep! Spot on! Kim goes on to say that she “knew” “they” would do this to her, meaning the entire internet. Scott tries to point out that Kourtney says bad stuff about Kim, too, like calling her a porn star behind her back. Kourtney denies this, FYI.
They ultimately decide not to rehash the entire argument, but Kourtney defends herself by saying that if she’s the least exciting to look at, at least she’s the funniest. Touché, Kourt, touché.
Watch video below:
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 22 February 2019 Devotional – He Holds Our Hand February 21, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 22 February 2019 – The Enemy Deceives Us Scripture February 21, 2019