A Lagos-based married woman is currently tendering to the injuries inflicted on her by her husband after she refused his request for oral sex.
Media personality, Lara Wise, who shared the story on Facebook, said the woman has ssuffered domestice violence from her husband for many months just because she refused to suck his penis. Read what she wrote below
…”what I want to tell u is that make that church ur new home don’t bother come to my house cos u won’t believe what I will do to u.make sure pastor becomes ur husband from today n anything u need collect it from pastor.if u want to remain in ur matrimonial home as u said then u must do whatever I ask u to do,if not from today u will not av peace with me except u abide by my rules… ”
…”dat’s message from XXXXXXX dis morning ooo he has be beating me dis morning bCOs he want me to be socking his pennis… ”
I spent the better part of yesterday on this horrible case of matrimonial abuse.
Someone called from the hospital where the man had driven his wife to after beating her to a pulp. He beat her up, drove her to the hospital, dropped her there and drove away.
The hospital staff said this girl is a regular here and for the same reason.
What this lady told me weakened me. I am surprised she is not dead. But I fear she might very soon if help does not come her way.
I eventually got to speak with her family members who told me the beatings are too rampant. Some months ago, he beat her badly and left her for dead in the rain outside their house.
I immediately arranged for her to be taken to a safe place as soon as she left the hospital. I also arranged for her kids to be picked up from school to be with her.
I have two challenges at the moment and that is why I am sharing this.
1. My phone wiped off some contacts including those of the people (NGOs) I would have reached out to for help over this matter. I need an NGO ASAP. I have this girl’s contact as well as those of her husband and the doctor.
2. This incident happened in Lagos and I am far from there at the moment.
- Breaking: Many declared missing as herdsmen strike in Benue February 22, 2019
- Lagos high court orders Jay-Jay Okocha arrest February 22, 2019
- Blac Chyna blasts Soulja Boy, calls him a clout chaser February 22, 2019
- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche releases new single ‘Oh Prince of Peace’ [DOWNLOAD] February 22, 2019
- Senior chief pilot filmed sleeping at controls of plane (video) February 22, 2019