In an apparent reply to all those who have criticised her for her foray in music, Cuppy shared this post on her IG page this morning, stating firmly that Music makes her happy and that is all that matters. Accoridng to her, nobody will deter her from her purpose. Read what she wrote below
I normally don’t like to share too much of my personal feelings on social media, but I am in such a place of peace that I would love to inspire you… This morning, I stopped for a moment to look back at my journey over the years. Yes, I may not be quite where I want to be yet, but I thank God for progress and strength. I have gone from a young girl with dreams to a woman with a global vision.
Anyone in the industry will tell you how challenging and often mentally draining our work is but I have always loved music and that pure passion is what keeps me going. I, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, am proud of what I have achieved so far with no regrets at all. I look forward to learning more and growing with each show, each song, and each experience. I don’t know where my mission will take me but I am loving each day it brings.
Music makes me happy, and that is all that matters. What makes you happy? Nobody will ever deter me from my purpose, and you shouldn’t let them do that to you either! Thank you to all my cupcakes for the encouragement and support. I will always better myself for you!
Now, let’s all WIN! ?? #CuppyOnAMission
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019