Paris Saint-Germain and Brazilian striker, Neymar, has now become the highest-scoring Brazilian in Champions League history after scoring his 31st goal in the competition
The former Barcelona star achieved the landmark in the 36th minute for Paris Saint-Germain against Liverpool at Parc des Princes on Wednesday night.
The 26-year-old had drawn level with the previous 30 goals record set by AC Milan legend Kaka last month when he scored a hat-trick in PSG’s 6-1 demolition of Red Star Belgrade in Serbia.
That goals also saw the Brazilian footballer become the 20th player to reach 30 goals in Europe’s premier club competition.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019