Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi saw the other side of the angry Nigerians as they publicly disgrace him at a function in Abuja earlier today November 22nd.
In the video clip released, Nigerians could be seen and heard shouting, ”sit down, sit down” as they shut down Rotimi Amaechi at the programme.
Amaechi was a panelist at the Osasu Show Symposium which held in Abuja and he was to speak on Transportation in Nigeria and also the Buhari-led government. As he wanted to give his speech, the crowd at the event did not want to hear him speak. They began chanting ‘sit down, sit down”. He was forced to hand over the microphone as the crowd refused to stop.
Angry Nigerians Disgrace Rotimi Amaechi At A Function In Abuja
Watch a clip from the scene below;
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019