Yesterday, defending champions and Nigeria’s Super Falcons lost 0-1 to rivals South Africa in their opening match at the 11th Women’s Africa Cup of Nations at Cape Coast in Ghana.
Even with the superiority in experience of the Nigerian side, they failed to translate that into dominance as the South Africans gave them no breathing space though standing up to them and even keeping them on the back foot several times.
The Banyana Banyana however found the breakthrough in the 85th minute through Thembi Kgatlana. The Super Falcons next take on Zambia in their second Group B encounter on Wednesday at the Cape Coast
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019