Voter Registration – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has debunked the news making the rounds that the commission has commenced fresh voter registration.
In debunking the news which has gone viral in the social media, INEC noted that the news is not true.
Besides, the commission said voter registration will only continue after the 2019 general elections.
In a tweet @inecnigeria, the electoral bo
dy shared by INEC Director, Information and Voter Education, Mr. Oluwole Osaze Uzzi said Nigerians should disregard the false information being circulated on the social media.
“Information reaching the commission that some persons have been circulating messages online that
“INEC has giving another opportunity to register for your PVC, starting on the 2nd to 10th December 2018.”
“The report is untrue and we advise the public to ignore it,” he stated
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019