Nollywood actress, Genevieve replies man who told her she needs an education after she wrote about sexual harassment
A man called out Genevieve Nnaji after she made a post about sexual harassment and consent, and the actress gave him a short, classy reply.
In her post, Genevieve spoke about men sexually harassing women yet blaming the woman for bringing it upon herself through her dressing. The actress then went on to point out that Muslim women covered from head to toe also get harrassed and wondered what that would be blamed on.
The actress also talked about consent and said it isn’t women’s fault that men aren’t raised to control themselves.
But a man felt her post was too “feministic” and told her she needs an education.
For some reason, Genevieve’s simple reply to the man is getting a lot of attention.
- Zee World: Saturday 23 Update on This is Fate March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 March Update on Twist Of Fate March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 March Update on Gangaa March 22, 2019
- Teacher filmed physically assaulting one of his female students in Lagos (video) March 22, 2019
- Two Nigerian women fight dirty in Italy (video) March 22, 2019