Two police motorcycles in the motorcade of the British and Belgian prime ministers along a motorway in Belgium were knocked over by a car in an apparent accident today.
According to Belgian media reports, the two motorcyclists, who were escorting Theresa May and Charles Michel after they laid wreaths at World War One British graves, were taken to hospital and no one else was injured, according to La Libre Belgique newspaper.
De Standaard quoted Belgian premier Michel’s spokesman describing the incident as an “unfortunate accident”.
Theresa May was in Belgium to mark Sunday’s centenary of the end of the 1914-18 war and later traveled for further ceremonies in France.
Regina Daniels showcases her new Mercedes Brabus on Instagram
Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels is now a new owner of a Mercedes Brabus and she has showed it off...
Ghanaian Actor Prince David Osei attacks Gays And Lesbians
Actor Prince David Osei, took to social media to call out gays and lesbians over what he regarded as an...
Stunning photos of Jordyn Woods from her hotel room in Nigeria
American model, Jordyn Woods, who is currently in Nigeria took to her Instagram page to share these stunning photos of...
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
- Selena Gomez flaunts cleavage in stunning Dior black dress April 26, 2019
- Nwodo under fire over attack on Buhari April 26, 2019
- Lagos supplementary election holds Saturday April 26, 2019
- Disturbing Tyreek Hill audio leads to calls for his NFL banishment April 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 April 2019 – No One Can Take Your Seat April 26, 2019