Law enforcement officers have seized 38 bricks of cocaine at JFK Airport, New York, valuing $1.3 million.
According to ABC News, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, CBP, are looking for the owner of the suitcase that went unclaimed.
It is believed that the suitcase came from a flight from Quito, Ecuador straight into JFK last week, taking advantage of the busy Thanksgiving holiday.
The seizure of the cocaine, which weighs about 100 pounds, is a huge win for the CBP who are always vigilant in trying to protect the United States from the distribution of dangerous drugs.
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019