School teacher arrested while on his way to have sex with a minor
A middle school teacher charged with seeking sex with a minor pleaded not guilty.
At his arraignment last week, Judge Erica Williams placed Brandon Dietz on the Home Incarceration Program while he awaits his next court date on December 3.
Judge Williams ordered Dietz to have no contact with the internet or devices that can be connected to the internet.
Dietz is a teacher at Olmsted Academy North and is also a softball coach.
According to a release from the Attorney General, Brandon Dietz was arrested on November 21 as he was on his way to have sex with someone he believed to be a minor in Kentucky, USA.
It is alleged that Dietz requested that the person sent him sexual pictures online before meeting to have sex.
Renee Murphy from JCPS said the school district is taking the “appropriate steps” to cooperate.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019