Sudanese Govt finally reacts to Nnamdi Kanu’s claims of Jubril Aminu in Aso Rock
According to report, the Sudanese Minister Of Foreign Affairs, Al-Dirdiri Mohamed Ahmed has revealed that the Sudanese Government will soon begin a probe into the allegation that a Sudanese National is impersonating the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Recall that the IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari died in a London hospital in 2017; adding that the person impersonating the president is a Sudanese citizen, ‘Jubril Al-Sudani Aminu’
The IPOB leader’s claim has thrown so much dust on whether President Buhari is dead or alive.
Sudanese Govt finally reacts to Nnamdi Kanu’s claims of Jubril from Sudan in Aso Rock
However, in a statement from the office of Mr. Al-Dirdiri, he said that “After Receiving Several Petitions From Various Global Organizations And Pressure From The International Community, The Republic Of Sudan Has Concluded Plans To Launch An In-depth Investigation Into The Report Of Our Purported Citizen ‘Jubril Al-Sudani Aminu’ Allegedly Impersonating The President Of The Nigerian State.”
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019