Football – The Super Falcons of Nigeria have qualified for the final of the ongoing African Women Cup of Nations in Ghana.
Super Falcons edged past the Cameroonian team 4-2 in the penalty shoot-out after 120 minutes of play.
With this result, Nigeria has qualified for the 2019 World Cup.
It was a tense 120 minutes of play, which ended in a barren draw. During the penalty shoot-out, the ladies from Cameroon lost the match by missing two kicks.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019