Singer The Weeknd and his supermodel girlfriend Bella Hadid, who have been inseparable since they reunited are reportedly planning to take their relationship to the next level.
According to UsWeekly, a proposal is on the horizon for the young power couple.
‘They’re madly in love with each other,’ a source said.
The insider added that the Starboy singer, 28 – real name Abel Makkonen Tesfaye – will be popping the question to the Vogue model, 22: ‘A proposal is on the horizon.’
The lovebirds currently live together in The Weeknd’s rented $60K a month penthouse in Manhattan’s Tribeca area in NYC.
‘He asked her to move in and she, of course, agreed. She felt that this was the next best step in their relationship,’ said the source.
The pair who have been off and on since they started dating in 2015 got back again in April 2018.
- EFCC boss, Magu reveals amount stolen under Goodluck Jonathan March 25, 2019
- Two nurses arrested for allegedly selling baby for N350,000 (Photos) March 25, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Sunday Nkechi Blessing takes off her top in MC Galaxy’s live video March 25, 2019
- I flirted with some male housemates because men are sex-driven, says Ahneeka March 25, 2019
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019