Toni Braxton has revealed that her fiance, rap mogul Birdman gave her deadline to pick a wedding date for their big day.
The 51-year-old R&B singer made this known as she appeared as a guest on the recent episode of the Wendy Williams Show.
“We almost had a date, well we had two dates, but we were doing Braxton Family Values,” stated Braxton after showing off her mountain of an engagement ring. “And we were going through a little drama, and I was like, ‘Okay the wedding is a good thing to get all of us sisters together,’ but I couldn’t get us all together. I said the wedding is not a good reason because it’s messing up my relationship a little bit. He’s was like come on Michelle set a date.”
The Singer and TV personality then tells the audience that Birdman doesn’t call her by her first name, and that Michelle is her middle name. “He said before the year is out, so I have a couple weeks.”
Toni Braxton and Birdman, whose real name is Bryan Christopher Williams got engaged in 2017, after they reportedly dated for two years.
Watch the interview below.
View this post on Instagram
- Women take to the streets to protest the renewed political violence in Kogi February 16, 2019
- Buhari departs Katsina, arrives Abuja following election postponement (photos) February 16, 2019
- Breaking: Boko Haram attacks Maiduguri mosque, kills 11 February 16, 2019
- Actress Regina Daniels displays cleavage in braless photos February 16, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off her new whip, a Mercedes-Benz ML350 (Photos) February 16, 2019