UEFA Champions League Updates – Manchester United scored twice in the last four minutes to come from behind and secure a 2-1 away Champions League win over Juventus, cancelling out Cristiano Ronaldo’s stunning opener.
Juve appeared to be sailing through to the knockout phase as Group H winners after Ronaldo’s glorious strike against his former club, but substitute Juan Mata drew the visitors level and an Alex Sandro own goal completed a remarkable finish.
United had more about them than they did when taught a footballing lesson by Juve at Old Trafford two weeks ago, though the hosts still controlled the first half and almost scored when Sami Khedira hit the post.
‘UEFA Champions League Updates’ See more results below;
- FC Bayern München 2 – 0 AEK Athens
- Benfica 1 – 1 Ajax
- Lyon 2 – 2 Hoffenheim
- Manchester City 6 – 0 Shakhtar Donetsk
- CSKA Moscow 1 – 2 Roma
- Viktoria Plzen 0 – 5 Real Madrid
- Valencia 3 – 1 Young Boys
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) November 7, 2018
2 – Manchester United have come back to win a UEFA Champions League game with two goals in the final five minutes of a match for the first time since the 1999 final vs Bayern Munich. Drama. pic.twitter.com/OgN8bXdGmK
— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) November 7, 2018
- Burna Boy and Stefflon Don in new loved up video February 17, 2019
- Pope defrocks Cardinal Theodore McCarrick over sex abuse allegations February 17, 2019
- BBNaija’s Khloe offers accommodation to stranded youth corpers around Lekki February 17, 2019
- Don’t vote for Buhari, he looks sick – Afia Schwarzenegger tells Nigerians February 17, 2019
- Man fights PHCN official with machete over light disconnection in Lagos (Watch Video) February 17, 2019