A viral video of Zamfara state governor, Abdulaziz Yari threatening APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomole and members of the National Working Committee NWC of the party. Although no one knows when the video was shot.
The crisis between the governor, Adams Oshiomole and members of the National Working Committee, started after the party primaries in the state in October.
Recall that the governor’s camp and the National Working Committee of the party clashed after both parties accused each other of fraud during the state party primaries. While the NWC accused the governor of attempting to impose his preferred candidate, the governor accused the party members of incompetence in carrying out their duties.
Their fracas lingered on until the party failed to meet the deadline set by INEC for the submission of governorship candidate for the 2019 general election. As it stands now, APC has no governorship candidate for the March 2019 election.
This has caused a rift between the governor and Oshimole.
This video which surfaced online, shows the governor sending a strong message to Oshiomole and members of the National Working Committee.
”If them born your father and mother well, send the committee members to the state again” the governor could be heard saying
Watch the video where the governor made threats on Oshiomole below
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019