Buttocks fly everywhere. The rhythm and synergy are flawless, but I had to keep looking over my shoulder. ‘Might have to fast forward through this red velvet room portion,’ I think, worried that someone is peering over my shoulder. Now Nicki is playing in a glass of 2% milk, while a giant Lofthouse sugar cookie hangs in the air. ‘It wasn’t the best idea to watch this on a giant iMac moniter,’ I think — it’s like watching a compilation of the best twerk videos on an IMAX screen. It’s an Oscar contender of a music video, but I’m worried it will get me fired.
There is a momentary reprieve when Lil Wayne arrives on screen, but it isn’t long before the twerking commences once again. The rollercoaster ride of emotion eventually breaks during a mini-Young Money reunion closes out the visual. Wayne, Minaj and Tyga stand defiant, but it looks like Birdman’s invitation to the video shoot might’ve been lost in the mail.
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 March 2019 – Grossly Misunderstood! March 22, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 March 2019 – Obscured by Clouds March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 Update on This is Fate March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 March Update on Twist Of Fate March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 March Update on Gangaa March 22, 2019