Renowned poet and winner of the 2017 NLNG Prize for Literature, Ikeogu Oke, has died at 51. According to Family sources, Oke died on Saturday night, November 24th after battling an undisclosed ailment at an Abuja hospital.
He made news last year when he won the 2017 Nigeria Prize for Literature for his book, The Heresiad, a book of epic poetry and was presented a cheque of $100,000 (N37m) by the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Company Limited.
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted her engagement ring...
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner says criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the hit series led to her depression
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner has revealed that criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO hit...
Actress Anita Joseph goes unclad in a bathtub
Curvy and well endowed actress, Anita Joseph displayed her body as she posed without a cloth on inside a bathtub...
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 20 April 2019 – Be Supernatural God’s Way April 20, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 20 April 2019 – No More Same Old Same Old April 20, 2019
- UK trial: Nnamdi Kanu’s brother hopeful of resolution April 20, 2019
- Warren calls for House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump April 20, 2019
- Katie Price shows off her eye-popping curves in bikini in Mallorca April 20, 2019