Popular Nigerian singer Wizkid has reportedly bought a Lamboghini Urus which is said to be within the range N70-80 million as it is priced in dollars at $200,000 and above.
The singer who reportedly just joined the league of the World’s highest paid artistes, was seen at a car dealership in a video that reeks of so much excitement from the Star Boy.
Watch the Video:
View this post on Instagram
If the report of the amount of money he received at a recent performance in India is true, then the singer probably decided to reward himself with the Lamboghini Urus.
Over the weekend, Wizkid performed at a Royal Wedding at one of the world’s top private residences, Umaid Bhawan Palace in India.
He was reportedly paid 50 million Rupees ($681,200, N245.9 million).
Wizkid and his Band gave a Live Performance at the wedding, and he got Indians dancing to Soco, Fake Love and more.
According to a post made by a twitter handle World Publicist, the Nigerian pop star has joined the list of the highest paid artistes in the world after being paid such huge amount:
- 2019 Election: How Nnamdi Kanu made cabal, Buhari postpone presidential election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: We condemn INEC’s postponement of Nigeria’s election – APC February 16, 2019
- Nigerians fire INEC over elections postponement February 16, 2019
- Joyce Meyer 16 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Tear Down Your Walls with Faith February 16, 2019
- Breaking: PDP rejects postponement of election February 16, 2019